From 4-LOM to Zuckuss.com is committed to keeping you up-to-date on all figure releases, dates and major Star Wars related events. If you have information, events or dates to share, let us know on our official Facebook page.
January Hasbro’s Saga Legends (Rebels)
– The Imperial Troop Transport set to be released
January 5th Star Wars Rebels
– “Path of the Jedi” (9:00 p.m. ET/PT) premieres on Disney XD.
January 14th Star Wars (Marvel Comics)
– Issue #1 of new on going series picking up after the events of A New Hope (canon)
January 14th “Welcome Home” Launch Party (participating comic book shops)
– “Marvel is kicking off 2015 with a bang big enough to destroy a Death Star as Star Wars makes its triumphant return to the House of Ideas and into comic shops on January 14th! That’s right, your local comic shop is the place to be to get your hands on the blockbuster first issue of Star Wars! In addition to being among the first to purchase and read the landmark STAR WARS #1, fans will also be able to receive special items exclusive to these launch parties.”
January 19th Star Wars Rebels
– “Idiot’s Array” (9:00 p.m. ET/PT) premieres on Disney XD.
January 20th-22nd UK Toy Fair (Kensington Olympia, UK)
– Hasbro Reveals? [update – nope!]
– “Join us for an epic evening of intergalactic activities celebrating the world premiere of Rebel, Jedi, Princess, Queen: Star Wars™ and the Power of Costume! Featuring special guest Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), spotlight talks, costume contests, gaming, and other star-hopping surprises.”
January 31st Rebel, Jedi, Princess, Queen: Star Wars and the Power of Costume (Seattle, WA)
– The exhibit marks a 12-city national tour that begins at EMP, where it will be on view January 31 through October 4, 2015.
February Hasbro’s Saga Legends (Rebels)
– Next wave of Mission Series sets to be released
February 2nd Star Wars Rebels
– “Vision of Hope” (9:00 p.m. ET/PT) premieres on Disney XD.
February 9th Star Wars Rebels
– “Call to Action” (9:00 p.m. ET/PT) premieres on Disney XD.
February 11th Star Wars: Darth Vader (Marvel Comics)
– Issue #1 of the new ongoing series focusing on the Dark Lord of the Sith
February 15th-17th Toy Fair (New York, New York)
– Hasbro Panel and reveals
February 23rd Star Wars Rebels
– “Rebels Resolve” (9:00 p.m. ET/PT) premieres on Disney XD.
March Hasbro’s The Black Series (TIE Fighter)
March 2nd Star Wars Rebels (Season Finale)
– “Fire Across the Galaxy” (9:00 p.m. ET/PT) premieres on Disney XD.
March 4th Star Wars: Princess Leia (Marvel Comics)
– Issue #1 of the 5-issue mini-series
March 3rd Star Wars: Heir to the Jedi by Kevin Hearne
– A thrilling new adventure set between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back, and—for the first time ever—written entirely from Luke Skywalker’s first-person point of view. (delayed twice)
March 27th-29th Emerald City Comicon (Seattle, WA)
– SARLACC Action Figure Panel
Star Wars Action Figures: Collect all 3,000?!
Room: Hall F (TCC 304)
Date: Saturday, March 28th
Time: 11:30AM – 12:20PM
Moderator: Ryan Beise
Join Gus Lopez (Star Wars Collectors Archive) and Ryan, Chris, and Jake (Galaxy of Toys podcast) as they go through the history of Star Wars figures from their beginnings in the early bird kit, through Power of the Force, on to Bend-Ems, in to Power of the Force 2, the prequels, Clone Wars, and right up to today with The Black Series and Rebels. We show you each line, how many figures were produced in that line, what kinds of articulation did they have, how long did it last, and more.
April 1st Star Wars: Kanan – The Last Padawan (Marvel Comics)
– Issue #1 of the new ongoing series focusing on Kanan Jarrus following the events of Episode III
April 10th Star Wars: The Digital Release Collection
Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Conversations: Doug Chiang Looks Back
- Discoveries From Inside: Models & Miniatures
- Legacy content includes “The Beginning”; The Podrace: Theatrical Edit; plus eight deleted scenes.
Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Conversations: Sounds In Space
- Discoveries From Inside: Costumes Revealed
- Legacy content includes “From Puppets To Pixels: Digital Characters In Episode II”; State Of The Art: The Previsualization Of Episode II; and “Films Are Not Released, They Escape”; plus Episode II Visual Effects Breakdown Montage and six deleted scenes.
Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Conversations: The Star Wars That Almost Was
- Discoveries From Inside: Hologram & Bloopers
- Legacy content includes documentaries “Within A Minute: The Making Of Episode III”; The Journey Part 1; and The Journey Part 2; plus six deleted scenes.
Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (20th Century Fox)
- Conversations: Creating A Universe
- Discoveries From Inside: Weapons & The First Lightsaber
- Legacy content includes “Anatomy Of A Dewback”; Star Wars Launch Trailer; plus eight deleted scenes.
Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Conversations: The Lost Interviews
- Discoveries From Inside: Matte Paintings Unveiled
- Legacy content includes “A Conversation With The Masters” (2010); “Dennis Muren: How Walkers Walk”; “George Lucas On Editing The Empire Strikes Back1979”; and “George Lucas On The Force: 2010”; plus six deleted scenes.
Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Conversations: The Effects
- Discoveries From Inside: The Sounds Of Ben Burtt
- Legacy content includes “Classic Creatures: Return Of The Jedi”; “Revenge Of The Jedi Teaser Trailer”; Return Of The Jedi Launch Trailer; “It Began TV Spot”; “Climactic Chapter TV Spot”; plus five deleted scenes.
April 16th-19th Celebration VII (Anaheim, California)
– Hasbro Reveals and Q&As
– Collectors Stage Panels
– Celebrity autographs and photo-ops
– Celebration Podcast Stage (featuring Galaxy of Toys Podcast!)
– Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Debut
– World Premiere of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith 3D
– The Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser trailer #2 debut
– The Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One teaser trailer #1 debut
– The Clone Wars Legacy “The Bad Batch” Story Reels debut
April 28th Star Wars: Lords of Sith by Paul S. Kemp
– When the Emperor and his notorious apprentice, Darth Vader, find themselves stranded in the middle of insurgent action on an inhospitable planet, they must rely on each other, the Force, and their awesome martial skills to prevail. (delayed twice)
May Disneyland’s Diamond Celebration
– The release of the Disneyland Exclusive Droid Factory R2-D60.
May the 4th Be with You Day Fan Created Star Wars Holiday
– Various events and celebrations by fans, channels, and companies
– Star Wars Rebels: The Ultimate Guide (9:00 p.m. ET/PT) premieres on Disney XD.
– Star Wars Rebels Marathons on Disney XD
May 15th-17th Star Wars Weekend I (Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Orlando, FL)
– Expected debut of more Disney Droid Factory build-a-droids.
May 22nd-24th Star Wars Weekend II (Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Orlando, FL)
May 29th-31st Star Wars Weekend III (Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Orlando, FL)
June 5th-7th Star Wars Weekend IV (Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Orlando, FL)
June 12th-14th Star Wars Weekend V (Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Orlando, FL)
June 2oth Star Wars Rebels (Season 2 One-hour Movie)
– “The Siege of Lothal” (9:00 p.m. ET/PT) premieres on Disney XD.
July 6th Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales
– “Exit to Endor” Episode 1 of 5 of the animated limited series retelling the story of the first six parts of the Saga.
July 7th Star Wars: Dark Disciple by Christie Golden (The Clone Wars Legacy)
– A new novel starring Asajj Ventress (and featuring Quinlan Vos) based on unaired Season 7 scripts from The Clone Wars animated series.
July 8th Star Wars: Lando (Marvel Comics)
– 1# of the 6-issue mini-series
July 8th-12th San Diego Comic-Con (San Diego, California)
Friday, July 10, Star Wars Schedule
Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Hall H
Lucasfilm president and producer Kathleen Kennedy, director J.J. Abrams, writer Lawrence Kasdan, and special guests provide a special look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Star Wars Publishing 2015, Part 1: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.; Room: 7AB
Join a dynamic, all-star, New York Times-bestselling panel of authors including Alexandra Bracken (the Darkest Minds series), Adam Gidwitz (A Tale Dark andGrim series), Tom Angleberger (The Origami Yoda series), and Tony Diterlizzi (The Spiderwick Chronicles) in conversation with Lucasfilm’s Mike Siglain about the new Star Wars retellings for a younger generation of fans. From picture books to novels, these authors present A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi in perspectives that will change the way readers understand who these beloved characters are and how they became legends for legions of fans.
Star Wars Publishing 2015, Part 2: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; Room: 7AB
Join a variety of authors as they talk about their upcoming projects from that galaxy far, far away. Moderated by Lucasfilm’s Mike Siglain, authors from Del Rey and other publishers will participate in a discussion on writing stories for the exciting new future of the Star Wars universe.
Hasbro Star Wars, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m., Room: 7AB
Join members of the Hasbro and Lucasfilm teams as they discuss the popular Hasbro Star Wars line. Attendees will get an in-depth look at Hasbro’s latest action figure offerings, and word on the Holonet is there may also be a few surprises, including a special product reveal.
Star Wars Collectibles Update with Lucasfilm’s Anita Castellar, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., Room: 7AB
Join eFX, Gentle Giant Studios, Kotobukiya, and Sideshow Collectibles for product development insights and exclusive previews of the latest in Star Wars collectibles. In attendance will be Anita Castellar, a self-professed Star Wars fangirl who manages licensing for hardline categories at Lucasfilm such as toys, collectibles, consumer electronics, automotives, and more.
ILM 40th Anniversary, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., Room: 7AB
For 40 years, Industrial Light & Magic (ILM) has set the standard for visual effects, creating some of the most memorable images in the history of modern cinema. From advances in the photo chemical process, optical compositing, motion control, and models and miniatures — to the company’s pioneering efforts in computer graphics, digital compositing, film scanning and recording, morphing, digital environments, performance capture, character animation and modern digital pipelines, ILM continues to break new ground in visual effects for film, television, themed attractions, and new forms of entertainment. The presenters will discuss the company’s work from its earliest days and breakthroughs along the way.
Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition at San Diego Comic Con 2015For the first time, Star Wars joins forces with characters from across The Walt Disney Company in Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition – the next chapter in the best-selling hybrid toy/video game series. Fans are invited to the Disney Infinity Pop-Up Shop, located at the heart of Gaslamp District, for the opportunity to play as Ahsoka Tano, Luke Skywalker, Darth Maul or any of the Star Wars characters featured in Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic and Star Wars: Rise Against the Empire.Fans will also have a chance to step into the “Disney Infinity Only in the Toy Box” mediated reality experience, where guests virtually enter the Toy Box and interact alongside their favorite Disney Infinity characters, such as engaging in lightsaber duels with Darth Vader or Yoda, and take home a customized photo and video with their chosen character. Other Disney Infinity Pop-Up Shop activities include a Toy Box TV Live Edition webcast on Twitch featuring new announcements, surprise guests, contests with prizes, and exclusive giveaways.
August 14th-16th D23 Expo 2015 (Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA)
– “The largest Disney fan event in the world, D23 Expo celebrates all the wonderful worlds of Disney entertainment, uniting all parts of The Walt Disney Company under one roof.”
– The release of the Disney Exclusive Droid Factory R5-D23.
August 24th Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales
– “Crisis on Coruscant” Episode 2 of 5 of the animated limited series retelling the story of the first six parts of the Saga.
Augusts 30th Disney Infinity 3.0
– Star Wars joins the ranks of the ever increasing playable and collectible character video game which combines and takes place in the worlds of Disney.
September 1st Star Wars Rebels (Season 1 Blu-ray & DVD)
September 2nd Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Shattered Empire
– – Issue #1 of the 5-issue mini-series. “As with other Journey to The Force Awakens titles, hints about the upcoming film will be included in the narrative, as well as original post-Return of the Jedi content that sets up the new film.”
September 2nd-3rd StarWars.com’s YouTube Channel The Force Awakens Unboxing Global Event (5:45 EDT)
September 4th #ForceFriday – Midnight Madness for Star Wars: The Force Awakens Merchandise
– 12:01 AM release for Episode VII toys, novels, products and comics. For all the details on this event click the pic below!
September 4th Star Wars: Aftermath by Chuck Wendig
– “The second Death Star is destroyed. The Emperor and Vader are rumored to be dead. The Empire is in chaos. While some systems celebrate, in others Imperial factions tighten their grip. While the Rebel Alliance engages the fractured forces of the Empire, a lone Rebel scout uncovers a secret Imperial meeting…”
September 5th #SharetheForce Saturday
– Target, “Make new memories at our Share The Force Saturday, September 5th. Check out our Star Wars Shop, plus photo ops, a giveaway for your kids and demos of new Star Wars toys.”
September 7th Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales
– “Mission to Mos Eisley” Episode 3 of 5 of the animated limited series retelling the story of the first six parts of the Saga.
October 6th Star Wars: The Rise of the Empire by John Jackson Miller, James Luceno, Melissa Scott, Jason Fry
October 8th-11th New York Comic Con (New York City, NY)
– Hasbro Panel 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM | Room 1A24
Join members of the Hasbro team as they discuss the popular Hasbro Star Wars line that hit shelves on Force Friday! Attendees will get an in-depth look at Hasbro’s latest action figure offerings with a look at new product coming later this year.
– Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Panel 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM | Empire Stage 1-E
With new episodes of the exciting second season of Star Wars Rebels debuting on Disney XD this fall, Fans will get an exclusive sneak peek of what’s to come in a Panel featuring Special Guests and a discussion of the new storylines and characters being introduced throughout the new season. Now considered a very real threat to the Empire, the crew of the Ghost has caught the attention of Darth Vader himself, who will stop at nothing to hunt them down. Undeterred, the rebels will seek out old friends and add powerful allies to their cause, forming the beginnings of a more formidable alliance against the Empire. Find out what’s coming in the highly-anticipated second season of Star Wars Rebels and be sure to return to the Empire Stage at 5:30 PM for a sneak preview of two new episodes from the series!
October 14th Star Wars Rebels (Season 2 premiere)
– “The Lost Commanders” (9:00 p.m. ET/PT) premieres on Disney XD.
November Star War Battlefront: Twilight Company (Del Rey Novel)
November 17th – Life Day
December 18th Star Wars: The Force Awakens
– Directed by JJ Abrams