We are excited to announce our participation in the next Hasbro Fan Vote. Starting today and continuing through next week we will be running a poll for collectors and fans to cast their vote on who the next Black Series figure they would like to see join Archive Collection. The rules of the fan vote as supplied to us by Hasbro as follows:
- Fans can vote on any character that has been featured in the Hasbro Star Wars: The Black Series Line to be made as a refresh with photoreal deco (if applicable) and put into our Black Series Archive line.
- This would need to be a figure that Hasbro has created for the Black Series line in the past (no new figures)
- Must be able to be executed in the Archive expression (ie. Could not be a vehicle, Jabba the Hut, the Wampa etc.)
- Only 1 vote can be submitted per fan per day.
You have the ability to cast your daily vote via your preferred platform. To vote by:
- Send an email to 4LOMKUSS@gmail.com with your figure vote.
- Comment on this article posted on our official Facebook page with your figure vote.
- Comment on the image of this article posted on our official Instagram page with your figure vote.
- Reply with a Tweet to the Tweet of this article posted on our official Twitter page with your figure vote.
All polls will close at 11:59 pm EST on Friday, 5/8. We will then tally the votes and submit the top 10 poll results to Hasbro. Hasbro Pulse will then host the final vote featuring the top 10 figures from all of the participating sites on Friday, 5/15.
As just a review, there are have only been two waves of Archive Collection figures so far.
- Boba Fett
- Luke Skywalker
- Anakin Skywalker
- Biker Scout
- Darth Maul
Now visitors to the site yesterday saw that we posted a complete list of every Hasbro 6″ Black Series figure released to date. So if you are looking for a list of every eligible figure for the vote this make sure to check out our comprehensive checklist!
Good luck and May your Figure be with you!